Dental Savings Membership
Kramer Family Dentistry's Dental Savings Membership is now available!
Are you tired of dealing with your confusing dental insurance plan? We are now offering an in-house plan that gives you the flexibility that your dental insurance cannot offer! No more denied claims, deductibles to meet, waiting periods or annual maximums for treatment. Whether you are ready to drop your current dental insurance or are uninsured - our plan can meet your needs. Membership guidelines are detailed below. Call the office to get started or with questions!
- Our Dental Savings Plan must be paid in full to become effective (annual payment).
- Any additional treatment must be paid in full the day service is rendered in order to take advantage of the 15% discount
- The renewal date is 1 year from the effective date.
- Discount cannot be used on the products bought at the office (Example: take home whitening, electronic toothbrushes, mouthwash, etc.)
- Kramer Family Dentistry's Dental Saving Membership can only be used at our dental office and is NOT a dental insurance plan nor can it be combined with traditional insurance plans
- The plan is non-transferable and non-refundable. You can cancel at any time but you will not be refunded your annual payment.
- The 15% discount only applies to services rendered after purchasing the Dental Savings Plan.
- It is the member's responsibility to schedule appointments and utilize benefits of the membership. Unused appointments will not be refunded.
Have questions or want to register today? Call the office at 859-441-1696 or email our office manager firstname.lastname@example.org!